Telephone02 9631 9410


Years 11 and 12

In Years 11 and 12 there are a range of suitable options for students to undertake for the HSC (Higher School Certificate).

When trying to decide upon the most appropriate course we suggest students seek the advice of their classroom teacher who will know which is the most suitable course of study.

Students select 2 units from Advanced English, Standard English or English as an additional Language or Dialect (EAL/D), and possibly an extra one unit in Year 11 (Extension English) with the option of extending this to an extra unit in Year 12 (Extension 2 English).

Related content